2018 APCO Conference & Expo
August 5 - August 7
APCO 2018, APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo, is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. Starting August 5, APCO 2018 offers four days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two full days of exhibits.
When and Where Is It?
APCO 2018 will be held August 5-8, 2018, in Las Vegas, NV. The Exhibit Hall will be open August 6-7. Various hotels near the conference will be offering special rates to APCO 2018 attendees.
The 5,600+ attendees represent a wide range of organizations, including PSAPs, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical services, and government agencies, along with service providers and commercial vendors.
- Education: Attendees can earn up to 16 CEUs from nine professional development tracks with more than 100 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more. Pre-conference APCO Institute courses offer more in-depth training.
- Networking: Four special events (extra fees may apply) with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 275 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend PSAP tours, career advancement sessions, and healthy living seminars, as well as donate blood to a local blood bank. All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified APCO members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the APCO Block Party or tour the city with special discounts to Las Vegas area attractions.