- This event has passed.
2017 APCO Conference & Expo
August 13, 2017 - August 16, 2017
APCO 2017, APCO International’s Annual Conference & Expo, is the premier event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to comm center managers to public safety communications equipment and services vendors. Starting August 13, APCO 2017 offers four days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two full days of exhibits.
APSS truly enjoys exhibiting at this annual conference and expo. Come grab some popcorn and meet our staff at booth #725. Our developers have been hard at work and APSS Transcend™ will be on display along with our integrated E-Citation in APSS™ Sentinel Mobile. See you in Denver at the Expo held on 8/14-8/15.
When and Where Is It?
APCO 2017 will be held August 13-16, 2017, in Denver, CO. The Exhibit Hall will be open August 14-15 at the Colorado Convention Center, in Denver, CO. Various hotels near the Convention Center will be offering special rates to APCO 2017 attendees.
The 5,600+ attendees represent a wide range of organizations, including PSAPs, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical services, and government agencies, along with service providers and commercial vendors.
- Education: Attendees can earn up to 16 CEUs from nine professional development tracks with more than 100 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more. Pre-conference APCO Institute courses offer more in-depth training.
- Networking: Four special events (extra fees may apply) with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 275 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend PSAP tours, career advancement sessions, and healthy living seminars, as well as donate blood to a local blood bank. All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified APCO members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the APCO Block Party or tour the city with special discounts to Denver area attractions.