Jump Start Your Career With Alert Public Safety Solutions
Alert Public Safety Solutions (APSS) offers a unique set of career opportunities as a company and as a brand. Our primary mission is to help first responders coordinate, communicate, and react to unplanned events quickly, safely and accurately, so these heroes can save lives. As a result, our associate satisfaction and morale is very high. As a member of the APSS team you will always know that your efforts and your talents are helping people, everywhere. Our entire staff consists of motivated, high-energy individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. As a member of the APSS team you will have the opportunity to gain experience across the spectrum of Public Safety including 911 dispatch, law enforcement, fire, emergency medical services, emergency operations centers, and corrections. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We’re looking for individuals who share our passion and our mission and can help us move our core values forward. Alert Public Safety Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APSS Work Perks
- Working with an awesome team.
- Casual work environment – break out the flip flops
- Information sharing – everyone helps everyone to be successful
- Challenging work, we are not password changers.
- Popcorn, our machine never stops popping.
- All the technical training you can eat.
- 911 PSAP, Police, Ambulance, and Fire truck ride-a-longs – we like to know our clients.
Alert Public Safety Solutions is currently looking for the following (requires Adobe PDF reader to view job descriptions):
- Help Desk/Software Support (Columbus Office)
Software Helpdesk Support Job Description (PDF)
- Clarion Application Developer
Clarion Application Developer Job Description (PDF)
- Software Application Developer (Tampa Florida Office)
Application Developer Job Description (PDF)
Interested parties should forward a resume below. Note: Submissions must include a resume. Submissions without accompanying resume will not be considered.