APSS LINX 2018
The APSS LINX 2018 Symposium purpose is to provide Learning, Involvement, Networking, eXchange to transform your public safety operations. 2018 marks the 5th year of the APSS User Symposium held October 3-5 in Columbus, Ohio. A lot has changed from the original user symposium when a few users gathered from around the state to hone their skills, help shape the software’s future, and share ideas. The redevelopment and introduction of APSS LINX promises to the users knowledge base and provide much needed education, certification opportunities and new hands-on training (HOT) pre-conference opportunities. Despite the changes to the APSS Symposium the premise remains the same… great training, great content, great discussions all with a goal to help your organization navigate industry trends and achieve optimal efficiency through the use of technology.
For those who are new to the APSS family, the APSS LINX is held annually to bring together users and prospective users of the APSS Product Suite. The symposium agenda includes more than thirty separate educational sessions conducted by subject matter experts, industry leaders, and software power users. The purpose is to provide the inspiration, education, and connections you need to transform your agency’s business and operations.
In October, APSS will host police, fire, ems and telecommunicators from all over the globe. Though inspiring keynote, educational breakouts, hands-on training, and unlimited networking opportunities, you will learn that the symposium is truly remarkable.
Here are the top 5 reasons to attend APSS LINX 2018 in OctobeR
- It’s about the inspiration. When it comes to innovation or thought and innovation of action, this is the place. Everybody here is focused on the best ways to provide amazing public safety software and continue the commitment to being the “Public Safety Partner for Life™.”
- Learning from Industry Leaders
- There are very few conferences that focus on the latest issues that face Public Safety Professionals as well as the tools and technologies powering operational efficiency today. The knowledge and experience you will gain at APSS LINX 2018 will be hard to replicate elsewhere.
- Master Your Solutions
- Whether it is product training for beginners or for advanced users, you can improve our product aptitude at APSS LINX 2018. If the trainings aren’t for you, schedule some time to discuss your challenges at the APSS Support Bar! Our product support staff will work with your directly to evaluate your requests or issues.
- Networking Opportunities
- Every user thinks their issues are completely unique. The truth is that there is a high probability that someone else is having the same issue, even better has already found a solution to the issue. Bring your top ten issues with you and use one of our networking opportunities to meet others who may share your concerns.
- Columbus, OH in October
- There’s an energy and excitement in Columbus that’s going to hit you as soon as you arrive. Big things are happening here, and you’re invited to join in. The city is booming, and not just in population. The Columbus Museum of Art added a spectacular new wing, and the Scioto Mile puts 33 acres of new riverfront parkland in the heart of downtown. The innovative food scene melds artisan food producers with imaginative chefs to create meals that are far greater than the sum of their parts.
- Nationally acclaimed distilleries work together with brewers, coffee roasters and high-end cocktail bars, black box stages, music halls and dive bars to deliver unforgettable nightlife.
- Neighborhoods on all sides of downtown are bursting with new places to eat and shop, and artists are shaping new areas of the city into dynamic spaces to explore. It’s time to get to know the Columbus that grew up when you weren’t looking.
New for APSS LINX 2018
- 3 days of in depth product training
- Support Bar… Think Apple Bar
- Networking opportunities
- Enhanced course offerings
- HOT Pre-Conference Training
- Continuing Education Opportunities